View Single Post
Old 01.04.2007, 12:26 AM   #17
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
AFC Championship
Ravens vs. Chargers......Ravens win

NFC Championship
Saints vs. Bears........Saints Win

Super Bowl Champions
RAVENS

The Ravens are a bit of a homer pick, but they already proved that they can contain LT and beat the Chargers. Also, I trust McNair and his WR's over Rivers and his WR's. Both defenses are pretty beast and if I had to give a slight edge to one I'd go with the more experienced Ravens here too.

I think that the Saints will beat the Bears mainly because Grossman (I'm guessing he's still starting?) is killing his team with turnovers.....I also look for some big time Reggie Bush magic during the game.

All in all I think that the Ravens D will be a little bit to much for the Saints pretty impressive offense and the Ravens steady offense with Billick calling the plays should lead to another Championship in Charm City.

Oh and RIP Darrent Williams.....he was one of my DB's in Rob's league and the same age as me....craziness.