View Single Post
Old 06.15.2009, 11:36 PM   #942
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
10 years later, SlipKnot's self-titled album is still better than 99% of records that are held in high regard on this message board.

3 Dolla Bill Y'all$ is one of the best albums of all time, and in fact I enjoy the entire Limp Bizkit output to some extent (though the albums after 3 Dolla Bill Y'all$ are enjoyable only for entertainment purposes ... I mean, they're fuckin' terrible! ... but they are entertaining)

KoRn - Good God is one of the best songs ever written by any band ever.

Stephen Malkmus is annoying.

I don't think this is an unpopular opinion, but: Most guitar players sound better before they "know" how to play their instruments.

Hella suck. Their last few albums have sucked so bad that listening to their early stuff sucks now.

Black Dice SUCK. Their first few albums are good though. But their latest stuff is probably the worst stuff ever made.

KOENJIHYAKKEI should be one of the biggest bands in the world.

Most bands with extremely large discographies (Charalambides, Wolf Eyes), even bands I really like, really only have one or two GREAT albums in their entire discography...

All things considered, Harry Partch may be a more important musician than Mozart.

Deerhunter somehow make delay pedals sound boring.

Mindless Self Indulgence's "Tight" is one of the absolute most brilliant albums ever made. Too bad they suck now.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|