View Single Post
Old 03.09.2007, 05:03 PM   #10
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, van halen is fucked, eddie and the band i mean.

i tend to forget how great they are, i just got a show from like 81 or something and they kill!!! too bad it's an mp3 sourced and atomic punk is all scratched.

i know it's not very popular to admit it but i like some of the van halen songs from the album after 1984, i like dreams and why can't this be love, i think they had them stashed since they couldn't get dave to sing them, they haven't got the grit of the dave shit but they are very well written songs. also stuff like poundcake, that song is cool, even though eddie ripped off sy for the drill, just as he ripped randy rhoads for the two hand tapping shit.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|