View Single Post
Old 04.23.2013, 09:25 AM   #2888
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadcapLaughs

HOLY SHIT! i agree that's bad. i mean it's great for bayern (in a way), little goetze is fucking magic, but it skews the bundesliga ecosystem where bayern is the only big fish in the pond. that i don't like. i want a healthier pond all-around, not one huge fish that eats all the little fish before they even grow. if at least we could get a real-barcelona style rivalry that would be nice, but we're heading towards total domination-- unless klopp can do something. the reus-gotze pair was something out of this world.

balls... bring kagawa back?

who is goetze going to replace now? kroos? this is way too much and i don't like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, definitely. It wasn't a criticism of football overall this season, just not a great one for the Prem, quality wise. Can't wait for today (Tuesday) and tomorrow's CL games. I'll be ordering in the tapas for both matches.

brats and beer and sauerkraut!!! ha ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|