View Single Post
Old 10.23.2007, 12:36 PM   #36
threelobed
bad moon rising

threelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgekrz
Btw do you have any news on Alasehoutek? that's a side project I guess for members of Bardo Pond and some other dudes (5 members total). Is that a band you're also involved with? I saw them open for Acid Mothers Temple at Knitting Factory earlier this year. They played 30 minute set, the drummer and the guitar player really destroyed.

alasehir is a bardo pond side project that consists of michael gibbons, john gibbons and jason kourkounis of bardo. it's a trio with 2 CDs currently out (on archive and important) and a brand new LP on siltbreeze that *just* came out this week. kouhoutek is a DC-based band with a hot new CD due out on the music fellowship shortly. the alasehoutek was a one-time live collaboration with no real plans of recording (to the best of my knowledge). i'm pretty involved with the bardo guys - we have two pending projects right now, a LP of studio material and an installment in our upcoming CD series - but i haven't done any alasehir stuff yet. we have talked about it and i would definitely like to do so.
threelobed is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|