View Single Post
Old 01.08.2015, 09:19 PM   #39
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
so this thread is here to stay right?

Rae Sremmurd - SremmLife

i gotta say i respect these kids. at first they sucked, so they began practicing at the studio for months, then finally released "No Flex Zone" which was one of the biggest rap singles in 2014. the follow up, "No Type" was even more impressive. despite their luxurious and boastful approach, they look like completely normal kids and honestly if they weren't famous it'd be hard to believe that any "bad bitch" would be into them.. which only makes me like them more. i'm glad the album lived up to the singles. we'll see if they last, but right now they're doing just fine.

I have not heard this, but I do have a few 2015 releases. The best so far is the aforementioned s/t by Viet Cong (RIP Women), which really does kick fucking ass.

Also there's a new Dosappears record I've got sitting around somewhere. Titled "Irreal" ... Should be good, but I haven't been really blown away by them since 2011 or so.

Also have Panda Bear Meets the Grim Reaper, which I'm looking forward to diving into. I think the world has been duped by Pitchfork into thinking Animal Collective was a passing fad... a punch line to any joke about 00's indie, and a total hype creation... Hyped into the position of biggest thing around by Pitchfork itself.

Well, fuck them. Animal Collective was great long before Pitchfork realized it. So remember to invest in Panda Bear, and keep the faith.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|