View Single Post
Old 10.22.2009, 11:47 PM   #16
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Most interesting post yet, pbrads. Youre hillarious, love you.

I cant not love led zep, I grew up with them. Theres nothing like leaning back on a rolly-stool in my brothers garage while he invents some kinda pully-thing or welds some shit or pulls some wrenches on his bike while a lost live track of led zep belts out of late nite oldies radio. His dog sits beside me and I scratch his ears and under his collar. Songs like Since I've Been Lovin' You and their other bluesy (read it as rip-off-bluesy if its suits ya) stuff, or Bron y Aur Stomp and other shakers are good for those times.

Usually when in heavy reminisce mode, it's good to put on Thats the Way or The Rain Song, stuff like that. They've got a nice mix though, honestly.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|