View Single Post
Old 02.19.2016, 11:44 AM   #20
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Man that was just such a fun record! I think of all their records this is the most straight up fun record, its not too serious even while it has some serious tracks. It feels like a "no pressure" record of tunes they just wanted to put out!

I mean Dig Me Out was heavy, and The Hot Rock was an art-rock masterpiece, but All Hands is definitely a fun interlude between The Hot Rock and One Beat

Yeah, AHOTBO surprised me at first with how loose and borderline bouncy it sounded. So little distortion! But soon I was humming those songs all over the damn place. Admittedly, it's the SK album I've listened to the least. But it has its place in their catalogue for sure.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|