View Single Post
Old 05.07.2015, 02:55 PM   #46575
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

They're playing another LA show next friday and I am almost as excited about it as the SK reunion show last week..

Speaking of which this is the first time I've listened to or even heard this record, and I must say, I am really surprised. Its the first time I've heard an album version of SK material that sounds better recorded than it does live!! Possibly because of the long gap in playing together?? The stageshow was good to be sure, but this new material seems to sound so much better on the album.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|