View Single Post
Old 05.06.2015, 11:43 AM   #46563
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
And CCR's album tracks are quite good, in some cases rivaling the singles .... Moby Grape. And Marmalade

Funny. A few days ago I sat down with CCR's debut and whatdoyouknow, the non-singles were boogie blues jammy things. I hope that list consists of real songs.

And I'll check out the M bands, but if I hear the same I-IV-V chords and the same whiteboy blues leads, I'll be sorely disappointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Why haven't I mentioned Captain Beefheart yet? Call me crazy, but That Sun Zoom Spark reissue box from last year really got me back into his early '70s run. Beefheart is a far more appropriate '70s artist name drop than Waits, who really hit his stride in the '80s.

Yeah. That's earlier Waits reference was dumb. Neg repped.

Beefheart's blues I can take, maybe because it was his own.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|