View Single Post
Old 06.16.2006, 11:28 PM   #17
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
you're right. we should talk about wanting to see kim naked instead. who likes football? not that pansy soccer shit, i'm talking a-merican FOOTball!

I'm not really into American football. I liked having pickup games with my friends, but pro ball just bores the shit out of me. It takes too long to play a game of real football. They stop like every four seconds. Too many rules and regulations. It should be more anarchic, less rules and a total free for all. I want to see some fucking violence on that feild! Real hard tackles and people going for it with all they've got. Pro ball seems too sleak and boring.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|