View Single Post
Old 06.14.2012, 01:39 AM   #1518
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunderbuss
Did you ever go to any Wimbledon games when they were playing at Selhurst Park? I can remember going to a few and them having a fanfare played over the PA every time the Wombles got a corner.

Thinking of it, it may have been every time they got a touch of the ball actually.

Anyway, on to more current things, I can't beleive that Spurs have sacked Redknapp, supposedly because they're not in the Champions League, although I can't help but think there's more to it than that. I wonder who they think they can get in that will do a better job than him. What a bunch of Muppets.

No. I never saw Wimbledon at Selhurst Park but another team that used to do it (don't know if they still do) was Norwich. But then I think most clubs have experimented with the idea at least once. It really is just wrong.

As for Redknapp, yeah, there has to be more to it than the reasons given. I have to imagine its over Harry wanting some ludicrous contract and Levy being (justifiably) pissed off at the team's collapse during the whole England thing. He's probably not too pleased about him doing the pundit thing for the Euros, either. As Jon Boy mentions, Levy apparently wants Moyes, who I think would be a great long term appointment. Although I also wonder if AVB or Capello aren't in the mix.

It'll be interesting to see if any club comes in for Redknapp.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|