View Single Post
Old 06.13.2012, 04:20 PM   #1515
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, Germany were very good tonight, Schweinsteiger looks like he could be their most crucial player while Gomez's finishing was superb. (See, el symbols? I told you he was good. Haha.)

I'm still holding on to some optimism for Holland, though - I still think they can beat Portugal, and Sneijder was superb tonight - but their defence remains a real problem and, despite his goal tonight, Van Persie simply has to be more clinical with his finishing. They seem like a very fed up team, beyond them just reacting to results. They seem very untogether. I still think that might have something to do with Robben's selfishness. His stomping off tonight might be the very excuse van Marwijk needs to start Kuyt against Portugal. Robben on form is an automatic pick but when he's not seems more like a liability.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|