View Single Post
Old 06.17.2010, 04:44 PM   #106
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cagedbird
Or collective fantasy?

If people believe that UFOs are some kind of extra terrestrial spacecraft traveling billions and billions of miles to visit earth, what a collective fantasy. It is physically impossible, and we are talking about extra terrestrial, not divine celestial, there is a world of difference. If people somehow believe that some natural, living beings could supercede the laws of physical reality they are naively mistaken..

if people believe they are secret aircraft of an unidentified (or secret) nature, human made, well that is not hard to believe at all. In fact, I very much agree with this stance and very much believe in many "ufo" sightings which are logically man-made aircraft which for whatever reason remain unidentified. I myself have seen SEVERAL of these kinds of lights in the sky which were clearly flying both to high and fast to be familiar kinds of aircraft.. do I think they are extra terrestrial? of course not.. do I think they were just satellites? no, thats just what they want you to think

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|