View Single Post
Old 12.12.2018, 02:50 PM   #40902
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
So sorry to hear about this......does the potential of you being out of work mean all new home building stops? New homes stand uncompleted?

Not sure. When the recession hit it was grim and it was a lot sites came to a grinding halt. The problem is the uncertainty which is only gonna get worse if May does get ousted tonight. As much as I hate the Conservatives getting rid of May now is the daftest idea this side of Bojo is a nice person.

This why I get so fucking furious with fucking cunts who say "LET'S JUST GET OUT WITH A NO DEAL!" (usually on the daily mail comments pages). Those morons are so dense they can't even see the repercussions that would happen from that. As operator said above that even now businesses are on uneven ground. A No Deal brexit, which I'm sure won't happen, would just bring so many businesses, and more importantly people, to their knees. Me included. But hey, we're all just meant to be glad to be out.

So after Christmas I'm just gonna be desperately paying off the car etc so that if I do go out of work expenses is kept to a minimum.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|