View Single Post
Old 05.15.2012, 05:29 PM   #1354
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Absolutely agree about Aguero and especially Kompany (my player of the season and seems like a decent bloke, too). I don't think anything this season tops that game. Pure drama, even as a neutral. As you say, it's games like that which show just how epic football can be, to the point where I actually feel a bit sorry for people who don't like it. There's a lot to dislike about football but every now and then a game comes along, like the one on Sunday, or Chelsea's second leg against Barcelona where I defy anyone with a soul to watch it and not be drawn in.

Classic clip of Paul Merson commentating the final minutes
Some great fan reactions

Re Mario, I love him but can understand why some don't. He's entertaining as fuck but far too unpredictable to be relied on. I really hope they keep him but I couldn't really blame Mancini if they don't. I think Toure's a brilliant player. If anything I'd say he's generally underpraised. He's very unspectacular in the way he plays but I think he's even more vital to the city midfield than Silva.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|