View Single Post
Old 10.23.2013, 10:11 PM   #1081
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
OH MY GOD LOUDER, something terrine has happened!

Just got back from dinner with the lady and her sister, and the topic of rap music came up. I had to defend more than one artist, but mostly KANYE, who this girl (the sister) says does not write his own lyrics!!!

I asked where she heard that, and said that Kanye may swipe a line or two, but that he wrote, produced, and wrote beats for every albu he's ever done up to Yeezus, and many tracks for other artists.

She dismissed me with such confidence and certainty that I actually got a little scared, and quickly googled the subject on my phone.

Is it true? How could it be? "Consequence admits to writing lyrics for Kanye West" stood out as a headline.

Please tell me it isn't so! I know I was late to the party, and have been too busy dropping out of graduate school, working my ass off, and being bitter to pay much attention to what anybody other than you lot have to say about hip hop, so I apologize if I'm way behind, but Inneed this cleared up for me ASAP!

Someone weigh in. I would really love to subtly rub this in her face later, so please help!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|