View Single Post
Old 11.09.2010, 10:07 AM   #13137
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I've seen most Tarantino movies in the theaters starting with Jackie Brown. ALways fun.

Anywway, yeah Scream rules. The first isn't even cheesy. It's just awesome. One of my favorite movies of the 90's.

I haven't seen Saw 3D. How crazy is it that it's Saw 7 already? Nuts. The first Saw was one of me n my wife's first dates. Weird. The last one we watched was Saw IV. Which I thought was probably the best of the first 4. But theyr'e not movies I get excited about and have to see right away. I think theyr'e a little too much of the same a lot of times. Which is why IV was great. Plus I think it's awesome that Shawnee Smith is still doing horror.