View Single Post
Old 05.27.2006, 07:39 PM   #18
themawt71
the destroyed room

themawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's asses
konxville 2000
we were all waiting in the back of the place and we could see them in the windows about 2 or 3 stories up walking around. at one point jim has an umbrella shaped like a frog so he stuck it out the window and twirled it for us. then a bit later some body guards(?) started to throw brocolis and brownies at us and yelling at us. latetia from stereolab felt bad for us so she hung out the window with some kind words and threw more food at us but more as an offering. then lee came out hoping to get into the bus immediately but hesitantly walked over to us. he was very nice tho and i got a pic with him!

yeah i tend not to enjoy meeting my heros b/c the whole fanboy thing is really annoying. i got to meet nels cline in nashville on the watt engine room tour. we talked at the bar then he invited us backstage(a very tiny room to the left of the stage. we talked more and he even let me play his beloved 59 jazzmaster. he was very very nice and i of course was a total dork.
themawt71 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|