View Single Post
Old 05.06.2015, 11:29 AM   #38557
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I....HATE....THAT.....SHIT

I too find that a pet peeve.

"So I was walking down the corridor, going to lunch? and I was like, all hungry?
so I got me a burger and fries? but the ketchup bottle was empty?"

I FUCKING hate that shit. I hate it almost as much as I hate when people speak as if they are idiots who stopped paying attentioon to English class in 4th grade.

"She was like are you going? and I was like oh no, so I then was all like I am not gonna go, and she was like why?"

as opposed to

"She asked, "are you going?" and I thought "Oh no." so I said "I am not gonna go." and she asked "why?"

NO ONE IS "LIKE" anything! How do people pass the ACT or SAT with language skills so shitty?