View Single Post
Old 04.02.2010, 04:47 AM   #1
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Thing is, I've had to ditch my partner in this project for being bone idle and bereft of ideas. Shame really, it was all going so well.

Anyhoo. The silver lining is that I can now treat it as a solo project and collaborate with anyone that's willing.

I've already completed one track with a guy from Japan, and I'm in the middle of another with yet another Japanese person who's hopefully going to add some lovely piano work to my droney background.

I have 2, maybe 3 labels (pretty small ones tho) interested in releasing my stuff, and whilst the droney backgrounds stand up pretty well on their own, in an enoesque sort of way, they were meant to have stuff added to them.

So if you're interested, the link to my Listening Mirror soundcloud page is in my sig. Have a listen, and if you think you can enhance what's already there let me know.

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|