View Single Post
Old 09.20.2008, 11:36 AM   #76
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
anyway... who died and made you captain of this thread. this was toilets thread.......

fuck me, sorry if i am sounding pissed off because i am. i put effort into putting that thread of 30 odd great nads around and instead of a nice post or even a thank you i get that shit.......

to that i say fuck off man, i get along with you most of the time but thats shitty man, real shitty..... i couldnt be bothered at all now and thats why the post is deleted so thanks for shitting up a decent thread with your own personal egotistical viewpoint on life.. and yeah i am expecting a short snide remark back from you but you aint gonna cyberbully me.......

it was a tosspot thing ton post and yeah i am overreacting because my point was to put accross decent bands that most folk on here havent heard before and seemingly it annoyed you..... well when folk put in effort, i tend to thank them and i gather most recipricate... but oh god no.....

anyway... later, sorry for the rant porky!