View Single Post
Old 04.15.2007, 11:17 PM   #46
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
blah

go ahead...

resume your bleeting...

excuse me for reading meaning into your poop

it's just that words do have meaning and if you were a thinking person you would know all the inferences before you choose your words.

& anyway, are you kids?

what's the preoccupation with "parents?"
A battle of the generations seems to be the underlying theme.

I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird. It'll happen to YOU." -- Abe Simpson

I think too many young people going through an Identity Formative stage psychologically are too concerned with weirding-out others as a self-defense mechanism, and thus opt for harsh musics (& extreme everthing else) maybe just a wee bit too exclusively as a result. It's a bit like the goth girl with the heavy makeup or the jackass with green hair syndrome as the confused and frightened one becomes completely consumed with a hipper-than-thou "fuck you" image and persona, i.e., mask. However, in the case of the internet user, similar behavior may, of course, also manifest as a repressed personality or fantasy identity owing to the anonymous nature of the medium.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|