View Single Post
Old 06.12.2015, 08:01 AM   #530
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses

10 4th Quarter points for Clevland

Just how bad was it for the Cavs......Kendrick Perkins got in the game.

Lebron Flashed His Penis On Live TV

Speak of, for the 3rd time in a Game Four of the NBA Finals, LeBron scores ZERO 4th Quarter Points:

2011 Finals Game 4: ZERO
2014 Finals Game 4: ZERO
2015 Finals Game 4: ZERO

LeBron hit a shot 1:03 left in 3rd Quarter to make it 73-69 GSW. Clevland only made 2 shots the rest of the game (2-20).

LeBron James has now suffered 2 of the 5 worst home losses in NBA Finals history:

LeBron asked about fans leaving early, "I have no comment on that, I came out of the game early, too, so I guess we were on the same page"

Cavaliers shot 6-45 (13.3%) outside the paint, their worst shooting performance outside the paint this season:

Big night for, Andre Iguodala......sharing team-highs in scoring w/ 22 points (4-for-9 on 3FGs).

After Cleveland cut GSW lead to 3 with 34.0 seconds in 3rd Quarter, GSW out-scored Cleveland 30-12 the rest of the way.

Warriors had seven turnovers tonight, tying a franchise record for fewest turnovers in a playoff game (San Francisco at St. Louis, 4/8/67).

In Vegas or at your local bookie, GSW are now -340 to win the series.

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|