View Single Post
Old 12.31.2011, 12:46 PM   #15364
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses

Mulholland Dr. (8/10)

I watched it again, convinced the last time I saw it I was in the wrong mood. I was right. It's as good as I originally remembered it - although obviously not a movie for any occasion.

It's pointless complaining about Oscars but how Halle Berry won the award for best actress that year while Naomi Watts wasn't even nominated is a total travesty (IMO).

Also saw this this morning:

Be Cool (3/10)

I only watched this because it came it came with the Get Shorty boxed set. I didn't really like Get Shorty and for about fifteen minutes I thought this might actually be an improvement but it soon descended into a series of already tired cliches about the rap music industry and some pointless musical numbers featuring cameos from the likes of Steven Tyler. The only vaguely entertaining aspect was provided by The Rock, playing a bodyguard with issues about his sexuality. But even that joke wore thin before the end.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|