View Single Post
Old 06.04.2012, 10:21 PM   #733
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
^^well, me neither, but it just takes the edge off. and they were just giving to me...

but yeah, it's like everyone i know is on them. pillheads get happy and want to share, so why not?

plus i'm trying to cut back on the alkeyhall.

i don't know about you but i like to shit happy. chronic constipation sounds like a fucking nightmare.

anyway, i'm very sorry about your misery trip. maybe eat more fresh fruits and vegetables? take a nap at midday? you might be malnourished and not getting enough sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
They call herb a gateway drug, which is technically true but misleading. Herb doesn't introduce people to drugs, people who are looking for real drugs try herb first, and come to realize getting high is not quite what they are looking for, more like getting destroyed. So they leap frog and move on to bigger and better train wrecks. The reality is, some people just want to live fucked up. there is no reasoning behind it. drug addiction by definition is illogical.

yes. funny thing, i think weed is so much better for pain than opiates. weed can help your mind work around the pain and cope. opiates just fucking destroy your character and turn you into a shit person (basically, a crybaby pussy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Yeah I've been thinking about similar shit with alcohol. I don't get why one needs to drink themselves to unconsciousness. I guess I'm just a square who likes to be aware of what is going on. I feel like this happens way too much in the bars around my hood. Quite a gross site. A friend is always just about piss drunk by 9pm.

smart. a couple of drinks are nice to relax around people, but getting constantly shitfaced unavoidably leads to a world of shit.

why one needs to drink themselves to unconsciousness, you ask?-- they hate themselves and try to forget themselves with drink, but end up hating themselves more instead, so they drink more, etc. in other words, the little prince had it right

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
thata the thing when i am not on opiates i crave alcohal. Sets r better thpugh.

get some help for fucks sakes.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|