View Single Post
Old 12.08.2006, 10:51 AM   #1
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
inspired by the "David Lynch Launches Coffee Brand " thread

im going to post in groups of 5
the first five being my top 5 (but all tied for 1st place)
second group being my top 6-10 (but all tied for 2nd place)
and so on.

1. Une Femme Est Une Femme
2. Federico Fellini's 8 1/2
3. Amarcord
4. The Seventh Seal
5. Lost In Translation

6. Mulholland Drive
7. Eyes Without A Face
8. Eyes Wide Shut
9. El Topo
10. Amores Perros

11. La Dolce Vita
12. A Bout De Souffle
13. 2001 Space Odyssey
14. The Life Aquatic
15. Wild Strawberries

16. Y Tu Mama Tambien
17.The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie
18. L'Avventura
19. M
20. Il Posto
and i just have to squeeze this one in here
20. Kill Bill (volumes 1 & 2)

Honorable mentions:
Royal Tenenbaums, I Fidanzati, Me and You and Everyone We Know, Blue Velvet, My Life to Live, Band of Outsiders, Masculin Feminin, The Big Lebowski, The Brown Bunny, Buffalo 66, Thumbsucker, Salo:120 Days of Sodom, Le Cite De Enfants Perdus, City Of God, Amelie, Virgin Suicides, Jesus' Son, Blue Velvet, Eraserhead, Rushmore, The Tin Drum, Withnail and I, The Motorcycle Diaries, Reservoir Dogs, Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas, The Night Porter, Natural Born Killers, Women On The Verge of A Nervous Breakdown, Dr Strangelove, Clockwork Orange, Tacones Lejanos, Barry Lyndon, and Week End
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|