Thread: kayo dot...
View Single Post
Old 11.21.2010, 06:33 PM   #105
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not kidding, you'll start laughing when you hear this new ep, when you envision what I mean.. it's as if you and I collaborated and Toby Driver just happened to be there, too! The first 2 minutes has all this xylophone and some weird distorted sounds.. the whole thing really has a completely new view on production. It really sounds like ASTRAL TRAVELS era uuuuuuu meets HOLE IN THE HEAD OF GOD era ss with some stuff from my last album, haha! It's killing me.

There's this weird ass keyboard going through some of it too.

It's honestly one of my favorite things they've done, the drums are so ridiculous.. they're just barely being played for some of it.

At about 3:42, it goes into this distorted-as-hell prog-rock riff and then all these bells and strings come in. There was a choir a few minutes ago.

It sounds like a soundtrack to Christmas or something.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|