View Single Post
Old 06.30.2009, 02:19 PM   #29
NWRA
children of satan

NWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's asses
I used to work in a box-factory with a guy called Mark Hobson. He went insane and killed his girlfriend, his girlfriend's sister and two random people. It was national news at the time.

Y'know that cliché about serial-killers: once they're arrested, they're always remembered by their shocked neighbours as quiet, kept himself to himself, 'he'd never hurt a fly'?

Well, if anyone I knew (or worked with) was going to murder someone, it would of been him. He was always a touch psychopathic (had stabbed someone before), was an alcoholic and smoked weed all of the time - I think the latter (or perhaps the sad, solitary lifestyle associated with a type of weed smoker) warped him. A hit-list was found in his house with the names of lots of former/current co-workers which was disconcerting while he was on the loose.
NWRA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|