View Single Post
Old 01.24.2013, 04:35 PM   #17051
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ps

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
L'aventura is dull as fuck. Admit it. Not everyone who was chanting "Cut!" at the Cannes premiere was wrong. SUPERBAD is far more interesting.

And yet, __ ___ ____ {fill in the blanks}

---
At the end of a hard day, are you going to put on a slow, you-must-eat-your-vegetables-and-watch-this-movie-or-else-you-will-be-a-drooling-fool film?

Then again, when you're brain's on fire fire and hungry for sustenance, isn't anything less than excellent an affront?

---

haaa haaa, i love l'avventura but yes it put me to sleep the first time i watched it. the second time i tolerated it, the third time i loved it. didn't have that problem with la notte or l'eclisse though, i got into them right away.

but like you said, there are different movies for different days and situations.

my netflix queue is full of 5-start ratings that couldn't be more incompatible with each other.

i think that movies should be judged not by an absolute standard but by the promises they make to the audience. there are 5-star action movies and there are 1-star art films.

by the way i re-watched the star trek reboot recently and it was so much fun. 5-star for sure.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|