View Single Post
Old 01.02.2018, 12:31 PM   #461
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
other planetariums in the country have 360 video groups as well. COSI's is called domelab. do you live in ohio or where? wondering how you know of shiflet but haven't seen him play.

no. I'm in Europe. found him via TYPE label, who released his Merciless LP which I really like and I have it on vax. he also has a plenty of split releases with other musicians like Daniel Menche, 16 Bitch Pile Up, Aaron Dilloway, Pete Swanson... his name pop out on peoples mixtapes from time to time, I heard his stuff on WFMU too, also I have found some of his field recordings on the internet. he is not that unknown. btw, I think he is a big SY fan too . yeah, haven't seen him live. and in planetarium setting? nice.

oh, I see, I'll be checking cosi's domelab.

cheers.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|