View Single Post
Old 06.08.2006, 10:20 AM   #26
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
The New Blockaders is out already, called the Voluptulist feat. Thurston w/ the group on one long track and Jim on another... also on the same track w/ Jim there is percussion wizardary by Chris Corsano. Its not an EP release though

Prurient and Thurston that might be crazy sick... i'm guessing its gonna be a live recording of that gig they did a few months ago.

I may have already heard an unmixed version of the Tony Conrad/Tony Oursler recording, but maybe its something different because what i heard also feat. Stephen Vitello and it was recorded in empty rundown abondoned grain elevators in South Buffalo.

EP does rule...
New Dream Aktion Unit recording coming soon too on Volcanic Tongue, a live recording of the Le Weekend Fest last year, a torrent exist(s)(ed) of this... i've also heard rumors about a release of a recording of the extended version of the Dream Aktion Unit (Moore, Heyner, Yeh, Baczkowski, Flaherty, Corsano, Tremaine, Nace...) from Victoriaville Musique Actuelle Festival from last year.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|