View Single Post
Old 11.12.2019, 10:20 AM   #24255
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses

saw this one actually a while ago, but I don't think I ever posted about it. This ain't the ordinary stupid Van Damme movie. It's filmed as if it's (auto-)biographical and it's comical too, but in a self-reflective way. I would highly recommend it, but note that as far as I recall the language is mostly French and even some Dutch. And possibly what I liked most about it was that it is shot mostly in one place, a post office in Brussels, and since I know Brussels quite well, it doesn't happen so often that there's a movie that feels like it's shot in my neighbourhood.

I won't give out too many spoilers, but basically he plays himself, he just got out of the airport so he's tired and in a cab and urgently needs to visit the post office to get some money. Turns out that the post office is being robbed and the villains use him as a contact person to the police, so everybody thinks that he's the robber.

pacino & de niro, nothing much more to say. Just watch it

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|