View Single Post
Old 11.11.2019, 08:26 AM   #24253
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
These two must be amongst Trump's favourite movies:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump
The level of intelligence, the level of work, was pretty amazing. [...] a large crew of brilliant fighters [...] blew holes into the side of the building, not wanting to go through the main door because that was booby-trapped. And there was something — it was something really amazing to see. I got to watch it [...]. And we watched it so clearly
[....]
But we had no soldier injured. And they did a lot of shooting, and they did a lot of blasting, even not going through the front door. You know, you would think you go through the door. If you're a normal person, you say, "Knock, knock. May I come in?" The fact is that they blasted their way into the house and a very heavy wall, and it took them literally seconds. By the time those things went off, they had a beautiful, big hole, and they ran in and they got everybody by surprise. Unbelievably brilliant, as fighters. I don't — I can't imagine there could be anybody better. And these, as you know, are our top operations people.

It's got everything that Trump finds amazing:
- Mexican villains
- a giant Wall between USA and Mexico
- Guns, bombs, even ultra mega big bombs
- a heroic US President
- Sofia Vergara shooting rounds and rounds and rounds of bullets from her tits and hips
- there's no golfing though, perhaps that will be included in the next sequel .... when Machete kills again, in space

Both movies are pretty stupid, but Machete Kills is stupid in a funny way :-)

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|