View Single Post
Old 03.28.2014, 12:01 AM   #26
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery

this is a man who compared his attempts to get one of his animations accepted for an award to martin luther kings struggle for civil rights.

i tried to google this but the only thing that came up was this post this trivializes martin luther king's life and work in another moronic context

In honor of Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday, can we please get some black emoticons? I'm tired of using this 👳

i don't hate seth macfarlane of course. because he's a comedian which in our day and age essentially means saying the things people are ashamed to even think in the most public way possible, and then expecting people to idolise and pay you for it.

i literally think i hate every comedian. i've been enjoying the show broad city quite abit but the brilliant slavery joke in episode 1 made it pretty clear i don't wanna be their pal. in the show their conversation is overheard by a black woman at an awkward moment, but in reality they spent time writing that and thinking that it would just be hilarious if a black person was suddenly reminded of slavery when trying to do their job as a cashier, and then had to show it to comedy executives who also thought it was brilliant if it made the air

to top it all off, it's produced by feminist icon amy poehler, the heroine who has devoted her life to making sure women have the same opportunities as men to regularly insult native americans in front of a large tv audience and get filthy rich from it

i'm not perfect, or even a remotely decent person, and i am indeed ashamed of myself... the last part is what makes me at least slightly different from the christian deity known as satan (the only comedian who's ever actually been funny). wanting the adoration of the masses in exchange for being a shitbag who doesn't care about anyone but themselves is exactly what catholics think lucifer was kicked out of heaven for, and if the people who actually think the asshole pope is chosen by god think someone can actually be too arrogant for heaven then he must have been a pretty big asshole to get kicked out i think.

i'm literally thinking of starting a christian sect that believes everyone but comedians gets to go to heaven, if the bible actually said 'every popular english language comedian alive in 2014 will be subjected to eternal torment' then i would be in church RIGHT NOW EVEN THOUGH IT'S 10:31 PM ON THURSDAY

i was thinking of adding seth macfarlane's face to the cover of the album 'satan is real', but the idea of connecting the guy with art with produced for any reason besides self aggrandizing through denigration of others is too kind for comedians, also it would actually be funny, and including the most unfunny person in history in decent joke would be too charitable of me.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|