View Single Post
Old 07.03.2010, 11:03 PM   #50
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Only real philosophical question is wether or not one should kill themselves (didn't Camus say something to this effect?) Makes sense, when considering how diving nose first into questions often leaves more questions than answers. It can become very frustrating.

I basically came to the conclusion some years ago that "not knowing" is the best route to take....for me. It's safe.

I occasionally watch these debates on youtube, no one ever "wins". But still, there's a fence and I lean slightly closer to one side than the other. So for the sake of argument, I tend to claim to be an atheist. If only because there's absolutely no reason for me to believe in a/any god. That, and there could possibly be a blue dragon eating away at empty beer bottles in my trashcan, I just don't think it's very likely.

If I had to guess, death means lights out. It's that time when I am no longer aware of my own existence. Scary thought some days, then I just remind myself that nothing is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. Together we will all fertilize the grass, animals will eat the grass, people will eat the animals. Maybe there is some sort of collective conciousness that takes place in all of this, something that defies my current ability to understand anything...it's just not worth the hassle (most days) of me stressing myself out over it.