View Single Post
Old 11.01.2013, 03:51 PM   #261
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

This may just be the greatest thing to happen to the Raiders since they won the AFC Conference game in 2002/03, especially since its against the Raiders arch-villain rival the Shitsburg Steelers. I told motherfuckers two years ago, FUCK CARSON PALMER, and I also ALWAYS felt that Pryor got straight SHITTED on, and now I feel vindicated beyond belief, about as much as when the Ravens redeemed their 2012 loss to the Patriots to go the Superbowl the next season, I mean, I just KNEW Ravens were a Superbowl team, I was just off by a season, and I also just KNEW that Pryor could be the guy, and he is definitely stepping up in that direction

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|