View Single Post
Old 04.04.2010, 10:20 AM   #12
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshChops
Curious, and not for the sake of arguing, really...... but, I'm curious since you have such a narrow scope on creating sound.... what eludes the aforementioned tilte of "Wonk Fest" in regards to music out there? What classifies itself as "FX"? An Ebow is not an "effect", it doesn't alter the guitar signal. Isn't it just magnets? It is more or less an organic, excelerated feedback... it's not running through a digital processor? It's stimulating the strings without touching them and faster than I could myself. Where are you at with your tone... since you have it all figured out, and got a lid on it, I'd be curious to hear what your stuff is sounding like.

The only thing wonkery I'm seeing is your babblings full of double standards and hypocrisy

For a Sonic Youth forum, I really find the majority of posters to come across as the most prude form of music snobs across all worlds of internet. It's funny, it's sad... it's kinda baffling

For me it goes back to the KISS theory (keep it simple stupid). I think FX are overused... "musicians" go running to them like a crutch when in search for inspiration without even mastering the basics.

(BTW this is not a comment on your links... I haven't checked them out. I just hate that fucking ebow!!)
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|