View Single Post
Old 04.27.2006, 01:14 PM   #44
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
that was funny, i tell ya, this board makes me laugh sometimes, that just sums it up, they should play him NYCG+F and hold a gun to his head, that would be good..

CD Ends...
"ok fucker, what do you think of that album........"click""
"ammmm good overtures, a slight feel of concrete jungle...ism mixed with a crazy chick with some percussion at a very inadqute timing ratio, who the hell is Lenny? and why the hell doesnt the singer know his last name? i mean gimmie some more information.. ...overall this album is spellblinding from begining to end like a remake of bewitched.. i would give this album......0.0"
"WRONG ANSWER DICKHEAD"
...splat.

pitchfork aint that bad really, good for information, tour dates, release dates ect

Haha, I actually laughed. I like the fact that they're ususally ahead of the game when it comes down to albums, and they review quite a lot of CD"s.