Thread: LA recs??
View Single Post
Old 04.06.2017, 09:06 PM   #10
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
schultze gets the blues is so beautiful, yeah, made me want to go over there just because it made it seem quite alien I guess? definitely want to see graceland again purely because it seems so inorganic: in a supposed 'heartland' of music it's this grotesque, odd little bit of manufactured america. gross. SAD!

heartening about produce in california, had heard they were okay. just get some horror stories from my friend who lives in daytona beach for a few months in the year, told me that she'd go into a store and 'fresh food' would be served in sealed bags which is a fucking nightmare coming in from here where everything's fresh, no gmo etc. (in the right places that is...)

wasn't planning on getting a car in LA, was just gonna do uber....better off getting a car? as for the rest, driving up to SF over a couple of days via the coast, flying from there to austin and then driving from austin to new orleans over a week and a bit...anywhere interesting to stop overnight between austin and memphis?

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|