View Single Post
Old 05.13.2008, 06:09 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
What do you and tesla hope to achieve with these overwhelmingly long political posts on a forum?

I mean, cool, whatever the cause you are fighting for I don't give a shit either way, but would you not do that in a more apt enviroment, rather than on the internet? Does that not vilify your initial motivation?

The internet is a lazy scapegoat for politics, it doesn't require hard work or dedication, you just sit on your arse pontificating to another set of lazy arses about issues that might or might not be worth anyone's time and without any tangible results to be achieved. Unless of course you use it to spread propaganda that you then physically bring to the streets regularly and seriously, and even then you better have a cause that touches many nerves in many people.

54 views. sometimes threads I start have hundreds of views, I never know the future when I post these, I just post what is on my mind at the time, and throw it out there for whoever is sympathetic or ignorant or both to such things that I have a consciousness of. further, there are a variety of people out there, and I post a variety of topics and info, not to create some kind of cult following, but rather to attract a little bit of everyone. somepeople might be concerned about sudan, and this thread might catch their attention. they might have opinions and might like to discuss them, or they just might have been interested to read the news report.

6 54

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|