View Single Post
Old 07.04.2009, 10:18 AM   #26371
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02
Dude, I fucking LOVE OASIS!!!

They've got a couple good songs i suppose..

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
Let's hope the front side of you doesn't take after your amp.

Yep it's proper dirty! Should really give it a good scrub..

Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
haha...holy shit, is that a prime? i remember when wal mart used to sale those. i had one way back when. they really were not all that bad considering how cheap they were.

ok...im sorry...actually they sucked REALLY bad, haha...but they were cheap, and they did actually work. so...

It's actually not a bad amp, there's plenty grime and fuzz fun to be had with it and it does record well with certain mics. I used it for all my recordings a couple years back, it served me quite admirably + I got it given to me from a friend. I prefer it to my bigger Marshall stack which incidently records shite, gan figure.

Thankyou for the nice ass/watermelon comments. I try to keep it in shape with a rigorous regime which consists - chicken kebab, beer, and sitting on it..
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|