View Single Post
Old 10.04.2010, 10:34 AM   #55
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
I was up in the balcony on first night, 2nd night moved to the floor but I thought sound by the stage was shitty, so decided to go back upstair last night. Was the whole set streamed on myspace or just some songs? the guitar battle at the end was a lot of fun, haven't seen that in a while. great set.

Picked up a poster and met Scott K from Pavement at the signing . Just reading about the problems at the show he had, before the show he ws really sweet dude, told him I was there night before at the Bowl and he was asking me how it was, where was I sitting etc.

Last night Yo La Tengo blew everyone else off the stage. GBV fans will disagree but whatever. Just not my music. Also Ted Leo I have to say between night one w/ Fucked Up and then last night set plus cameo w/ Liz Phair (he came out for Fuck and Run) those were the best parts of the weekend for me.

So I guess the big question now is Mark I. gonna be there to for these next shows? seems unlikely...
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|