View Single Post
Old 10.11.2019, 07:04 PM   #42557
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I don't feel like we're going to reach a middleground...

The noise artist that I was referring to, who was/is transitioning......they recently commented via social media that they were losing followers like crazy. They added, “girls don’t care about my music and guys don’t want to hear about my chick dick.”

Today, another noise artist who is/was transitioning has posted about the freedom they’ve felt since “coming out,” but are now realizing / seeing that their social media has shifted from about being an artist, performances and new music to constant updates about the new them. Sadly, they too are slowly realizing that many of their social media followers were following them because of their musicianship and not for the individual they are trying to transition in to.

I asked this last month:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Do you know of any musical artist who have stopped performing/releasing new material because it’s not truly “them” and will only do so once they have transitioned?

I haven’t unfollowed either one of the above I’m referring to. My hope is eventually they will start posting more about their music......if they even continue to make music?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|