View Single Post
Old 12.25.2017, 09:28 AM   #1881
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
who didn’t deserve who??

(In Adam voice)

WHAAAAAAT?

Oh i guess I said it weird. Hannah doesn’t deserve Adam, obviously, but Adam’s also done nothing to deserve Hannah’s awfulness.

Quote:
what logic defy what? they’re fine as a couple. the only reason they’re “bad”is because apparently dunham must punish them somehow in horvath’s name. like—he must pine for amoeba girl lolololololol. please! wishful thinking fantasy bs.

Uh... addicts in recent recovery are really not supposed to bed down with other addicts in recent recovery. And they’re both adddicts. Adam had his addict shit pretty well together, but Jessa’s fairly fresh out of heroin school, where she fucking was expelled... didn’t graduate. All I mean is, IRL, every addict these people know would be screaming at them to NOT FUCK. And they’d fuck anyway, and AA logic dictates they’d lead each other to relapse. *shrug*
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|