View Single Post
Old 07.18.2010, 05:52 AM   #2
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
This one is a musical fiasco. I was at a student run multimedia festival. The opening act was your typical garage type Nirvana wannabees...or so I thought. It was much worse. The entire act consisted of two of the bandmembers crouching on the ground with their guitars (ala Jimmi Hendrix) and violently strumming to create a constant noice that sounded like the volume cranked up on a TV without a signal. The lead "singer" did nothing more than scream into the microphone, roll on the ground, and combinations of the two. At one point, a fourth band member went on stage and broke a piece of styrofoam over his head. I understood what they were going for, but it came off really lame (try swinging a piece of styrofoam in the air--it catches wind, so the guy had a hell of a time actually getting it to break on the other fellow's head). To top it all off, the thing went on non stop for twenty minutes! Sucked big time
I wonder if those people post on the noise board.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|