View Single Post
Old 02.02.2009, 03:29 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
honestly, it does. and i mean that in a good way. its as if genisus was actually good or something. and its totally pop. its not noise pop, avant pop, wierdo pop, its just lush, organic, melodic, harmonic, and beautiful pop music.

ive listened to "merriweather post pavillion" twice and its easily the best thing since "sung tungs", a far grater acheivement that its two predecessors. the vocals were the most immediatly impressive thing to me, they really have mastered that harmonizing thing they do. much better use of electronics and synths on this record too. ill need to listen more but this might be the animal collective album that really does it for me.

now hears the wierd part, i knew ac had a record coming out, and that it was anticipated, but i had no idea itd been out for three godamned weeks already! im totally out of the loop on the indie scope, but that's because most indie sucks. animal collective by lorrd doesnt suck though.
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|