View Single Post
Old 01.10.2009, 10:20 PM   #11
Onani Nic
the end of the ugly

Onani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's asses
Got this LP a couple of weeks ago, great drooling tape manipulation and feedback weirdness....

"Ceylon Mange is the trio of Dylan Nyoukis (Chocolate Monk proprietor and sound molder in Blood Stereo, Decaer Pinga), Karen Constance (Blood Stereo, Smack Music 7) and Bill Nace (X.O.4, Vampire Belt). The Maiming Path extends from the group's previous mind melts with two side long (de)constructions that are assembled from a variety of mangled loops and electronics, guitar feedback/slaughter and cromagnon vocals. The results are a murky stew, as each emerging sound creeps upon the listener like a blackened sloth nightmare. It's the type of organic brain tangle that is rarely unleashed by the spirits these days. The LP is pressed in an edition of 410 and housed in a full-colour printed sleeve featuring Karen's outsider artwork."