View Single Post
Old 08.23.2006, 10:32 PM   #3
HomelessArtist
little trouble girl

HomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard sucka
I keep getting inspired that maybe T.Moore listened to my tape. I presented him with a Transparent Blue Cassette w/red paint at the Minneapolis festival mentioned. And yeah, it's one of about 10 different "homelessartist" recordings. A friend and I though we would do a series called Blue Tape because we scored thousands of blue tapes to record over. They were extras of a shooting gallery some other friends built at an art factory of some repute. So I have my personal collection of about 10 different recordings, some in the RV, some in the Soap. I've made only the 1 dub I released to Mr. Moore available. And now there will be NO MORE BLUE TAPES because my RV got stollen along with the 5 thousand count boxes of tapes. Talk about an artifact.

I like reading clues into a line here and there, and beliving they liked my tape. Maybe even were aurally influanced by it, the highest honor.
HomelessArtist is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|