View Single Post
Old 03.09.2019, 04:40 PM   #296
GravitySlips
children of satan

GravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
The thread of melody is a bit more difficult to find than with Hecker. And the noise is pretty extreme at times. It really sounds like someone just going the fuck to town on a giant instrument he made in his metal shop.

But it’s pretty goddamn glorious if you’re into that kind of thing. There are these little moments of clarity that blossom out of the noise and make for a really thrilling listen, in my opinion.

Hope you like

Takes a while for these sorts of albums to fully "sink in" but I've listened to AURORA a lot recently, particularly while working. I like it a lot, so thanks! Much more akin to what I was looking for than the other album I'd heard by him.

Also saw in the Swans thread that Ben Frost is going to be on their upcoming album. Pretty cool.
GravitySlips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|